BetDouble.com is a guide to online gambling. Learn how to get the best casino bonuses and bet twice as much with your money. Find casino games for your iPhone or Android Phone.

New casino Players Welcome Bonus 20 FREE SPINS

27 February, 2018

What would you do if yo won 42 000 British pounds (roughly 58k USD) in a poker tournament? You'd be pretty happy and go celebrate, right? It would be an insane move to go to a European Roulette table and bet all that money on black, right? 48% chance to win, 52% chance to lose,  slightly worse odds than flipping a coin.

Jake Cody did not think it insane, the PokerStars Pro Poker player, and went right in and pulled this move in front the eyes of an excited audience. The result? Watch the find to find out yourself!
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.